Huntsville Hospital seeks BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians
- 75+ bed Emergency Department
- 145,000 patient visits annually
- Dedicated Pediatric ER at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children
- Level I Trauma / Regional Referral Center
The position offers an excellent compensation package including above MGMA average salary with RVU-based incentives, paid vacation, CME allowance, health and life insurance, malpractice insurance, and a 401k plan with employer contribution. The hospital has 24/7 in-house Hospitalist, Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical coverage.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama; and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. With a population of 386,661 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment.
- Huntsville named #1 BEST CITY by Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine
- Huntsville named in Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week
- Huntsville named among Top Ten Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes
For further information, please contact Kimberly Salvail at (256) 265-7073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.