Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians/Hospitalists
Huntsville Hospital is an 881-bed Level I Trauma Center and the Regional Referral Center for North Alabama and Southern Tennessee. The position offers an excellent compensation package including a highly competitive salary with wRVU-based incentives, paid vacation, CME allowance, health and life insurance, malpractice insurance, and a 401k plan with employer contribution. We are looking to add more physicians to the current group of 14 FTEs. The group has three Nurse Practitioners, unit-based Pharmacists and several social workers and Case Managers are in place to assist as well. Physicians are currently working 12 hour shifts, 7 days on / 7 days off. The Emergency Department recently completed an extensive renovation and expansion. It is now a progressive 75+ bed ED that sees approximately 130,000 patient visits per year. The hospital has 24/7 Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Coverage.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move with rich values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community’s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 386,661 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out. Here is what the rest of the country is learning about us:
- Huntsville: #1 BEST CITY” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine
- Madison County named the country’s Best Place to Live to Weather the Economy by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Salary.com ranked Huntsville the second best value in the U.S. for salaries and cost of living
- Huntsville is listed among the top-performing cities for salary growth in the nation, according to Yahoo! Hot Jobs and the U.S. Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- "Best Performing Cities 2008" by the Milken Institute and Greenstreet Partners
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor’s highest possible “AAA” bond rating for strength of the local economy.
For further information, please contact our in-house Recruiter at (256) 265-7073, or firstname.lastname@example.org.