Huntsville Hospital is seeking Nocturnists immediately
- 881-bed Level I Trauma/Regional Referral Center
- 18 Physicians currently in group
- Mid-level support
- 12 hour shifts, 7 days on/7 days off
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama; and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move with rich values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community's unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 386,661 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment.
- "Huntsville: #1 BEST CITY" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville ranked in World's Top Ten Smartest Cities by Forbes Magazine
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor''s highest possible "AAA" bond rating for strength of the local economy.
For further information, please contact Kimberly Salvail at (256) 265-7073, or firstname.lastname@example.org.