Huntsville Hospital seeks BC/BE Palliative Care Physicians
- Provide consultation in palliative care, symptom management and supportive care for the patient
- Assist in the development of protocols and standards of care
- Provide leadership in family meetings
- Collaborate with comprehensive interdisciplinary teams
- Assist with continued development of palliative care program
This employed position offers an excellent compensation package including paid vacation, CME allowance, health, dental, life and malpractice insurance, and a 401k plan with employer contribution. Huntsville Hospital is an 881 bed, Level I Trauma and Regional Referral Center. The hospital has EMR, 24/7 in-house Hospitalist, Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Coverage.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, it is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. With a population of 386,661 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment.
- "Huntsville: #1 BEST CITY" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible "AAA" bond rating for strength of the local economy
- Huntsville named in "Top Ten Smartest Cities in the World" by Forbes
For more information, please contact Kimberly Salvail at (256) 265-7073, or firstname.lastname@example.org.