We host a variety of conferences that offer in-depth education on clinical topics, as well as timely updates on the health and wellness topics impacting individuals and families. Click on a conference name to find out more details and to register.
2015 Psychiatric Conference Presentations from Sept. 25, 2015:
- Treating OCD with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - David Barnhard, Ed. D
- Palliative Care: A Case of Needs - Akshai Janak, MD
- Autism Spectrum Disorder - Pippa Abston, MD
- Youth Violence, Mass Murder & Mental Illness - Edgar Finn, MD
- Neurobiological Perspective of Suicide - Yogesh Dwivedi, Ph. D.
- Positive Psychiatry & Pursuit of Happiness - Tarak Vasavada, MD & Dipti Vasavada, LCSW, ACSW, PIP