Corporate wellness programs have been proven effective in lowering health care costs, as well as keeping employees healthy, productive and on the job.
HealthWorks is a division of Huntsville Hospital’s Corporate Wellness program. HealthWorks helps employers and employees identify potential health problems and develop strategies and techniques to proactively manage personal health.
Because we know that no two companies are alike, HealthWorks customizes programs to meet the specific needs of each business’ unique workforce. You only pay for what you need. As your program develops, we provide data through aggregate reporting to help measure and predict health care risks and facilitate program management.
- Employee health risk appraisal
- A lifestyle questionnaire generates a health risk report with recommendations for improvement.
- Biometric screenings followed by individualized health coaching, if necessary
- Includes blood pressure & pulse, blood work, urinalysis, height, weight and body mass index (BMI), body composition analysis, Omron Body Fat Analysis, colon cancer screening, bone density, vision testing, onsite flu vaccine clinics and more
- Chronic disease management counseling and support for conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, stress and weight
- Smoking cessation program
- Healthy behavior classes
To learn more about our program, please call (256) 265-0068.