Hours of service: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Huntsville Hospital Endocrinology & Diabetes Clinic cares for patients with diabetes and other endocrine disorders. Led by Ankur Jindal, MD, MBBS, ECNU, our team is committed to providing quality care and compassionate service.
Dr. Jindal is board certified in internal medicine and has earned Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound and Fine Needle Aspiration. He completed his residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, PA and a fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism at the University of Missouri.
- Thyroid Ultrasound and Fine Needle Aspiration
Office visits are by appointment only. Appointments may be scheduled by contacting the clinic at (256) 265-0780. Be prepared to provide:
- Current insurance information
- Mailing address
- Daytime/evening/cell phone numbers
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for registration. In addition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and photo identification
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment
To cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance policies are accepted including Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.