Trust our physicians to meet your general health care needs. We provide care to all ages and manage seamless referrals to local specialists.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints who need help diagnosing their illness
- Childhood check-ups and immunizations
- Complete physicals for sports participation or employment
- Preventive medicine screening care
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.)
- Provide health information and immunizations for patients traveling to other countries
Scheduling appointments and walk-ins
Routine office visits can only be scheduled by established patients. We do welcome a limited number of walk-ins (unscheduled) patients for acute care problems (ex: flu, cold, sore throat, sinus infections, minor lacerations, etc.) to be seen between our routine scheduled appointments. Be prepared to provide:
- Current insurance information
- Mailing address
- Daytime/evening/cell phone numbers
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for registration. In addition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and photo identification
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment
- Completed new patient packet
To cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance policies are accepted including Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Refills should be requested during regular office visits. Your options for refills outside of office include
- Local pharmacies: You may call the pharmacy directly and request that a refill request be faxed to the clinic.
- Mail-order pharmacies: You may contact the mail-order pharmacy directly and request that a refill request be faxed to the clinic.
- Phone-ins: When contacting the clinic directly, please be prepared with the name, dosage and frequency of the required medication.
- Controlled substances: Refill requests will not be addressed after hours or on the weekend by the on-call physician. Please call during normal business hours.
Medication refills will not be called in outside of normal business hours.