Huntsville Hospital's Oncology Unit is a progressive care unit that is staffed by highly trained, caring professionals to ensure you receive the most comprehensive care.
- Chemotherapy-certified nurses
- Oncology-certified nurses
- Oncology nurse educator
- Oncology case manager
- Oncology social worker
- Oncology clinical nurse specialist
- Unit-based oncology trained pharmacist
- Dedicated cancer program manager
- Inpatient nurse manager
- Unit-based dietitian
Huntsville Hospital provides medical and radiation oncology in-house, gynecology/oncology services at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children and pediatric hematology/oncology through the St. Jude Clinic at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children.