Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children Imaging Services
911 Big Cove Road
Huntsville, AL 35801
Click here for driving directions.
Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children Imaging offers the following services:
- CT Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- Other Diagnostic Radiology Exams
Why choose Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children?
- Imaging services conveniently located on the hospital campus.
- Department designed with children in mind. We are kid-friendly!
- Medical equipment tailored to fit children.
- Staff trained and experienced to care for the special physical and emotional needs of children.
- Technologists explain procedures to your child and answers questions.
- A pediatric radiologist is available for questions about your child's exam.
- Safety is very important to us, from patient identification to using the least amount of radiation necessary for an exam.
Preparing for a Radiology Procedure
See our General Information section written for parents of children who will be having a radiology test at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children.
Some of our procedures require sedation. Our Radiology staff will contact you if sedation is required. If sedation is required, your child will need to follow our guidelines about eating and drinking before the procedure. See our NPO and Sedation Guidelines.