Way To Go Kids!
Way To Go Kids is a unique approach to helping kids build lifelong healthy attitudes about food and fitness. Way To Go Kids incorporates exercise, nutrition and behavior modification. Snacking, eating away from home and fast foods are important issues to kids. This program looks at problems kids deal with including self-esteem, inactivity, attitudes and family issues. Help motivate and encourage your child to get moving and take a healthier path for a happier life by attending class with them. Call 265-WELL(9355) for class dates, times and more information.
- Classes are designed for children ages 9 to 12 years old (Children of other ages should make an appointment for private nutritional counseling)
- Parents and Kids must attend nutrition class together
- Classes are limited to approximately 8 to 10 kids.
Information and Pricing
Way To Go Kids! $225
8-week program includes:
- Way To Go Kids! orientation before class starts **
- Way To Go Kids! Notebook
- 16 fitness sessions
- 8 nutrition sessions (parents & kids)
- 2 sessions for parents (taught during fitness time)
- Healthy snacks
- Meal plans
- Kids water aerobic session
- Handouts for parents
- Taught by a Registered Dietitian
** Please call to make an appointment with the dietitian for your child’s orientation to Way To Go Kids! Help your child get their weight under control now. You’ll both be glad you did!
Way To Go Kids! Stay Fit $100
- Designed for kids who have completed Way To Go Kids!
- 16 group fitness sessions with current Way To Go Kids!
Call 265-WELL(9355) for more information.