Huntsville Hospital School of Surgical Technology, located in the Dowdle Center at 109 Governors Drive, is a 10-month program designed to prepare an individual for an entry level surgical technologist position in the Operating Room.
The Huntsville Hospital School of Surgical Technology is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).
- New Surgical Tech handbook which includes Tuition, fees and other costs; School calendar; Course description; Program Brochure.
- Core Curriculum Requirements
Application Checklist (Application not considered until all documents submitted):
- Completed application
- Professional resume
- Application fee (fee must be included with the complete application)
- Three professional references (No family members and/or personal friends references)
- Official transcripts
Mail completed application documentation to:
Surgical Technology Program - Huntsville Hospital Corporate University
P.O. Box 1167 | Huntsville, AL 35801
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (CAAHEP)
1361 Park Street | Clearwater, FL 33756
Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting(ARC/STSA)
6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110 | Littleton, CO 80120
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education (CAAHEP)
- National Board of Surgical Technology & Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA)
- Alabama State Assembly of the Association of Surgical Technologist
- Association of Surgical Technologists
- PSB Psychological Services Bureau, Inc.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics - Job Outlook
- Health Care Occupations Information
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics