Breast Health Education Program
From puberty through menopause, women have many questions about their breasts:
- "Am I developing normally?"
- "When should I start getting mammograms?"
- "How do I do a self breast exam correctly?"
- "Does getting a biopsy mean I have cancer?"
Our Breast Health Nurse Specialists are available to answer any questions you may have or direct you to the resources that can give you the information you need.
In addition, the Breast Center offers several organized instruction programs:
- One-on-one Self Breast Exam Instruction
- Clinical Staff Instruction: Breast Health Awareness
- Performance of Clinical Breast Exams
- Community Presentations on Breast Health Awareness
If you have questions or would like to schedule a time for one of the above programs, please call our Breast Health Specialists at (256) 265-2293.