• 245 Governors Drive • Huntsville, AL 35801 • (256) 265-8553
Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children (Basement level)
• 8020 Highway 72 West, Suite D • Madison, AL 35758 • (256) 265-5977
Corner of Highway 72 W. & Wall Triana Hwy. (old Southern Family Market building)
Adult new patient packet
Pediatric new patient packet
- Patients do not need a referral unless required by insurance provider.
- Patients must be at least 8 years of age to be seen in the Madison location.
- Patients 2 years of age and older may be seen at the Huntsville location.
- Testing availability:
- Daytime Testing - Monday through Friday
- Overnight testing - Sunday through Friday night
- Home testing – at your convenience
Please bring the following items to your first appointment:
- Insurance card
- Driver's license
- Any previous sleep study reports from other sleep centers or sleep physicians; medical information may also be faxed to us at (256) 265-7082 prior to your appointment
- All regular medications including herbal supplements
- Completed new patient packet
The Sleep Center is fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, which is a requirement of most insurance providers. Some insurance providers may require a referral or pre-certification for office visits and sleep studies. If you are unsure what your insurance company requires, please contact them prior to your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Patient Accounting at (256) 265-9569.
After hours and emergencies
The Sleep Center provides non-emergency services only. If you are sick the day of your study, please call (256) 265-8553 to reschedule. Patients must be in a stable medical condition during sleep studies.
Problems with CPAP/BiPAP equipment
Huntsville Hospital offers CPAP/BiPAP services through HGA-Home Medical Equipment. HGA (Healthgroup of Alabama) is an affiliate of Huntsville Hospital providing home medical equipment (CPAP/BiPAP equipment and supplies, oxygen therapy in the home, and nebulizers for home aerosol treatments) to Athens, Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, Marshall and Sheffield.
The Sleep Center does not provide service to equipment purchased or rented through any DME company. Problems with CPAP, BiPAP machines or other DME (durable medical equipment) should be reported to the DME company that provided the equipment. All CPAP and BiPAP machines are labeled with company contact information.
For more information about having a sleep study at one of our facilities, view our Frequently Asked Questions here.