COVID-19 Testing Services at HH Urgent Care
Three testing options are available:
- Rapid Antigen Testing is only available if you are currently experiencing symptoms that began within the last five days.
- PCR Molecular Testing (nasal swab) is available if you are currently experiencing symptoms that began more than five days ago - or for anyone requesting testing without having symptoms.
- Antibody (Serology) Testing checks for proteins produced by your body in response to an infection. The antibody test does not measure active infection for COVID-19, but rather your body's response to an infection.
- Huntsville: 900 Bob Wallace Avenue, Suite 104
- Madison: 300 Hughes Road, Suite G-2
- Decatur: 1115 Beltline Road SE, Suite 400
- Florence: 202 Cox Creek Parkway
- Muscle Shoals: 210 Avalon Avenue
Hours for all centers
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 - 5 p.m.
For more details on HH Urgent Care, click here.