Drive-through COVID-19 testing
Photographs, videos or audio recordings from any device are strictly prohibited.
Week of Aug. 10 - 14
Clinic hours are 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. or until capacity is reached. Approximately 300 tests will be provided each day. Please note location change each day.
- Monday, August 10: Testing in the Homeless Communities
- Tuesday, August 11: Cavalry Hills Community
St. Bartley PB Church, 3020 Belafonte Avenue, NW, Huntsville, AL 35816
- Wednesday, August 12: New Market Community
Bethany PB Church, 280 Beth Road, New Market, AL 35761
- Thursday, August 13: North Huntsville Community
Union Chapel MB Church, 315 Winchester Road, NE, Huntsville, AL 35811
- Friday, Aug. 7: No Scheduled Event
Asymptomatic individuals with recent exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
No physician order is required, but patients should bring their driver’s license or other photo ID and health insurance card.
Please keep your car windows closed until given instructions.
Individuals who are exhibiting symptoms should go to the Huntsville Hospital Fever & Flu Clinic at 120 Governors Drive to be tested. The Fever & Flu Clinic is open Mon-Fri at 9 a.m.
- Turnaround time for COVID-19 test results is approximately one week.
- Individuals will be notified by phone of their test results.
We anticipate the demand for Covid-19 testing at this clinic to be very high. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated August 7, 2020