Your safety is our top priority, and we are taking a number of steps to help ensure a healthy, clean environment for all members. Thank you for your patience during this unusual time.
- We resumed normal hours: Monday - Thursday, 5 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.; Friday, 5 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Saturday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sunday, 1 - 5 p.m.
- 1:1 personal training resumed (trainers will wear a mask, gloves and clean equipment between clients)
- Group exercise and water aerobics resumed with limited occupancy.
What’s available to use?
- Wellness floor equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Free weight area
- Pool for lap swimming, independent exercise
- Virtual personal training
- Dietitian counseling
- Massage therapy following state guidelines
- Group classes — land and water (Capacity is limited and online registration required. Click to see the schedule.)
- In-person personal training (Trainers will wear a mask, gloves and clean equipment between clients.)
What’s not available for the time being?
- Sauna, steam bath and hot tub
- Drinking fountains
What are we doing to maintain a safe environment for our members?
- Both staff and members will receive temperature checks/screening before being allowed to start their work shift or check in.
- Members are required to mask throughout the facility, except when using the aerobic equipment, participating in group exercise classes or in the pool.
- Fitness equipment has been relocated to assure appropriate social distancing.
- Staff will perform a deep cleaning every 2 hours and more frequent cleaning of “high touch” surfaces such as counters, door knobs and push bars.
- Additional cleaning will be performed before opening and after closing.
- Staff and members will clean equipment and surfaces with hospital-grade sanitizers.
- Staff will be required to wear masks and other personal protective equipment.
- Self-scan check-in with your key tag.
- The number of members allowed inside the Wellness Center will be limited according to Alabama Department of Public Health guidelines.
What else do I need to know?
- Because drinking fountains are not available right now, bring a pre-filled water bottle with you.
- Some equipment may be unavailable in order to comply with social distancing requirements.
- To maintain social distancing, there will be limited use of lockers.
- If because of age or health condition you feel at risk and want to place your membership on hold for up to 3 months, please notify the service desk.
- As soon as conditions allow, we will resume hot tub, sauna and steam room operations, playcare, and full use of locker rooms.
*Some details may vary by location