Although the Wellness Center buildings are closed until further notice due to COVID-19, the Wellness Centers are offering nutrition appointments by phone, online personal training and group fitness classes, and curbside bariatric supplement delivery.
- Please be assured Huntsville Hospital Wellness Centers will not bill for membership dues while we are closed. We will adjust membership accounts to reflect the COVID-19 closure.
- Online Group Fitness classes are available on our Facebook page.
- Personal training clients will be contacted by their personal trainers.
(256) 265-9355 (WELL)
Getting healthy and staying that way is on most everyone’s mind … how you achieve that goal is as unique as you are. Backed by the region’s most trusted hospital, the Huntsville Hospital Wellness Center can help you reach your goals.
- Convenience: when you join at one location, we invite you to use all three. We also offer access to other hospital-operated wellness facilities in North Alabama.
- Expertise: our facilities are staffed with exercise physiologists, personal trainers and registered dietitians.
- Flexibility: memberships are month-to-month with no annual contract.
To ensure safety, all new members undergo an initial fitness assessment to determine fitness level and capacity for exercise. The assessment includes a test for aerobic capacity, strength, flexibility, body fat profile and a blood lipid profile. Working with you, we use the results to create your individualized exercise program including target heart rate and initial plan of action.
Take the next step in reaching your health and fitness goals. Print and complete a membership application, and bring it to any of our three locations.
Each 25,000 square foot facility includes:
- 75-foot heated swimming pool for water aerobics, independent swimming or exercise, group and private swim lessons for children and adults
- Whirlpool, steam room and dry sauna
- Group exercise room
- Large selection of cardiovascular machines and strength equipment
- Free weight area
- Variety of classes for every fitness level
Optional services include:
- Boot Camp
- Massage therapy
- Personal training
- Nutritional counseling
- Metabolism testing
- Play care services for children 2 months to 12 years
- Swimming lessons for adults and children