Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children
More for Women... More for Children
We are dedicated to providing quality care for all women and children of north Alabama and south Tennessee. Our mission is to serve women and children even better by combining quality state-of-the-art medical technology, customer service and professionalism in patient care.
Our professional staff understands the intricacies of healthcare for women and children. We understand that a sympathetic ear and caring smile can often mean as much as the latest technology. We hope you will find that we have more of what women and children need.
Women's Connection is an electronic newsletter dedicated to important issues related to women's health. Read More!
What you can find on each floor
- Ground Floor
- Cafeteria; Grab N Go convenience store; Sleep Center; Micro Lab
- 1st Floor
- Pediatric ER; Imaging; Admitting; Outpatient Surgery; Gift Shop; Lobby; Information Desk; Phillip W. Bentley, Sr. Chapel; Tram access; Women's Pavilion bridge; Medical Tower bridge; Coffe Bar
- 2nd Floor
- Labor & Delivery; Antepartum; Mother/Baby II, Nursery II
- 3rd Floor
- Neonatal ICU; Endoscopy; Adult/Women Surgical Unit
- 4th Floor
- Pediatrics; Pediatric ICU; Child Life; Adult ICU
- 5th Floor
- Mother/Baby I; Nursery I
Physical address: 245 Governors Drive, Huntsville, AL 35801
Mailing address: 101 Sivley Road, Huntsville, AL 35801