Our pulmonary rehab program is designed for patients with chronic lung diseases such as asthma, emphysema, COPD and bronchitis. Our dedicated staff can assist you in obtaining a physician referral.
To read our COPD patient education book, click here.
- Diagnostic testing
- Education for patients and their families
- Asthma management
- Individualized program for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Smoking cessation
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Smoking cessation program
- Freedom from Smoking® is an eight-week tobacco cessation program of the American Lung Association
- Join us for a FREE Smoking Cessation Clinic during the month of November.
Call (256) 265-7071 to register. Dates listed below.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2 - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 9 - 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 12 - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 - 5 p.m.
Located in the Huntsville Hospital Medical Mall
1963 Memorial Parkway
(corner of Memorial Parkway & Governors Drive)
Huntsville, AL 35801
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.