Huntsville Hospital Spine and Neuro utilizes a unified and comprehensive approach when it comes to caring for our patients. We offer surgical and nonsurgical solutions. Our physicians have been providing quality care to North Alabama for more than 50 years.
Our team consists of
- Neurosurgeons, specialists trained to treat the entire spine
Our surgeons offer the latest minimally invasive spine treatments which usually results in smaller incisions, shorter hospital stays and shorter recovery time when compared to the traditional approach.
- Physiatrists, physicians dedicated to the non-surgical diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of spine, nervous and musculoskeletal disorders
Our physiatrists use a wide range of conservative treatments including injection therapy, steroids, physical therapy, spinal decompression and other modalities. The majority of treatments are focused on the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of neck and mid to low back pain disorders. They also utilize diagnostic tools such as Electromyogram (EMG) and Nerve Conductions Studies to either assess the cause of the pain, weakness, and nerve damage or diagnose nerve injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome. Click for a list of nonsurgical spine services.
- Physical therapy
Click to learn more about our physical therapy and rehabilitation services.
- Huntsville Hospital neurological services and neurosurgery
- Huntsville Hospital spine services
- Huntsville Hospital Spine & Neuro website