For more than 25 years, our patients have experienced the highest level of cardiac care. Our Cardiovascular program provides the latest, most effective technology and experienced physicians and staff.
We put our heart into caring for yours and measure our success by patient outcomes. We continually strive to achieve improvements in quality and patient safety by benchmarking our clinical excellence alongside top-rated hospitals nationwide. By participating in database studies such as the Society of Thoracic Surgeons and American College of Cardiology, we're empowered to implement the most efficient and effective methods for optimal patient outcomes.
Our Cardiovascular team is committed to staying on the forefront of quality heart care with tools and techniques that rival any major facility in the nation.
- Five catheterization labs
- Three cardiac intensive care units
- Six dedicated nursing units for cardiac care
- Critical Care transport vehicle equipped to transport acutely-ill cardiac patients
- More than 900 staff professionals devoted to cardiac care
- 24/7 coverage by cardiologists
- 24/7 case management services
- 24/7 Heart Alert Team to fast track acutely-ill cardiac patients
- Clinical staff certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Two electrophysiology (EP) labs