Venous reflux disease can develop over time if your veins become damaged or diseased. Contributing factors include age, family history, obesity, multiple pregnancies and professions that require standing.
Using minimally-invasive techniques, our vein specialists treat:
- Varicose veins
- Restless legs
- Ankle swelling
- Leg pain, aching, cramping or fatigue
- Leg ulcers, open wounds or sores
- Burning or itching on the legs
Most treatments are covered by insurance including Medicare.
Benefits of treatment:
- Significant relief of symptoms
- Ability to resume normal activities within one to two days
- Cosmetic improvements
Treatment for venous reflux disease is performed on an outpatient basis, and the recovery time is minimal.
Huntsville Hospital Vein Center
930 Franklin St. (inside The Heart Center)
Huntsville, AL 35801
Madison Hospital Vein Center
8375 Hwy. 72 W.
Madison, AL 35758