930 Franklin Street (inside the Heart Center) • Huntsville, AL 35801 • (256) 801-6643
Venous reflux disease develops when your veins become damaged or diseased. Contributing factors include age, family history, obesity, multiple pregnancies and professions that require standing. If left untreated, venous reflux disease may worsen over time.
Using minimally-invasive techniques, our vein specialists treat
- Varicose veins
- Restless legs
- Ankle swelling
- Leg pain, aching, cramping or fatigue
- Leg ulcers, open wounds or sores
- Burning or itching on the legs
Benefits of treatment
- Significant relief of symptoms
- Ability to resume normal activities within one to two days
- Cosmetic improvements
- Radiofrequency vein ablation
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Varithena Treatment
- ClariVein Treatment (coming summer 2017)
Check with your insurance company about coverage for treating venous reflux disease.
Huntsville Hospital Vein Center
930 Franklin St. (inside The Heart Center)
Huntsville, AL 35801
Madison Hospital Vein Center
8375 Hwy. 72 W.
Madison, AL 35758