201 Sivley Road, Suite 320 • Huntsville, AL 35801 • (256) 265-4560
Hours of service: Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Closed for lunch Noon - 1 p.m.); Friday, 8 a.m. - Noon
- Evaluation and management of benign and malignant breast disease
- Breast biopsy (Open, Stereotactic, Ultrasound-guided)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Axillary Dissection
- Port-a-cath insertion and removal
Office visits are by appointment only. Appointments may be scheduled by contacting the clinic at (256) 265-4560. Be prepared to provide:
- Current insurance information
- Mailing address
- Daytime/evening/cell phone numbers
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for registration. In addition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and photo identification
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment
- Completed new patient packet
To cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance policies are accepted including Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.