For more than 30 years, we have provided cardiac care. We put our heart into caring for yours and measure our success by patient outcomes. We continually strive to achieve improvements in quality and patient safety by benchmarking our clinical excellence alongside top-rated hospitals nationwide. By participating in database studies such as the Society of Thoracic Surgeons and American College of Cardiology, we're empowered to implement the most efficient and effective methods for optimal patient outcomes.
Our Cardiovascular team is committed to staying on the forefront of quality heart care with tools and techniques that rival any major facility in the nation.
- Six catheterization labs
- Four electrophysiology (EP) labs
- Three cardiac intensive care units
- Six dedicated nursing units for cardiac care
- Critical Care transport vehicle equipped to transport acutely-ill cardiac patients
- More than 1,000 staff professionals devoted to cardiac care
- 24/7 coverage by cardiologists
- 24/7 case management services
- 24/7 Heart Alert Team to fast track acutely-ill cardiac patients
- Clinical staff certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
|Heart Center Cardiothoracic Surgeons (Left to right): T. Benton Washburn Jr., MD; Paul J. Speicher, MD; Gregory Thomas, MD; Frans van Wagenberg, MD; Richard Clay, MD; Shaf Holden, MD; Andres Samayoa, MD|