Entering our facilities
- Persons 16 years of age or older may enter with a valid ID. Persons under 16 must enter with an adult.
- You must be free of any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste
- You must not have been diagnosed with an infectious disease or been exposed to someone with an infectious disease in the last 7 days.
- Check in and out at facility entrances. If visiting a patient with isolation precautions, also check-in with the
nurses station before entering the patient room.
To keep you informed
- When a patient is admitted, a point of contact and communication plan will be set with a family member or support person (16 years of age or older). Daily updates will be provided to the point of contact,
- Virtual visitation is available.
- The patient will provide a password for identification so communication can take place between hospital staff and family members.
|General Inpatients||2 persons|
|ICU Patients||2 persons during visiting hours|
|Emergency Room||2 designated persons at bedside in Pod A, B, C, D & G; 1 designated person in all other treatment areas (exception: waiting room overcrowding)|
|Pre-Op & Surgery||1 person may assist patient to Pre-Op (exceptions: open heart and thoracic)|
ICU Visiting and Call-in Times
CCU I and CCU II
Visiting and call-in times are open except from 6 - 8 a.m. and 6 - 8 p.m.
MICU, NICU, STICU and CVICU (beds 10-14)
10 - 11 a.m.
2 - 4 p.m.
8 - 9 p.m.
CVICU (acute beds 1-9)
10:30 - 11 a.m.
1:30 - 2 p.m.
4:30 - 5 p.m.
8:30 - 9 p.m.
*Staff shall reserve the right to restrict visitors the opportunity to enter unit if non-compliance of the above criteria persists. In addition, staff shall be able to adjust guidelines to accommodate for compassionate care and end-of-life situations.