Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
We are pleased to provide a new self-scheduling option for appointments at our Community Vaccination Clinic at John Hunt Park. The new sign-up method allows you to select your date and time for vaccination without the need for a follow up phone call. Once you submit your form, an email will be sent to you confirming your initial appointment and your follow up visit that is needed three (3) weeks later for the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who are currently on the hospital’s waiting list for vaccination are encouraged, but not required to use the new self-scheduling application to schedule an appointment. If you prefer to stay on the waiting list and schedule by phone, you may do so.
DO NOT schedule an appointment if:
- You are younger than 16 years of age.
- You have previously received a COVID-19 vaccine.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 6 weeks or received monoclonal antibodies in the last 90 days.
- You have had another vaccination (MMR, Flu, Shingles, Gardasil, etc) within the past 2 weeks.
- You are currently experiencing any symptoms of illness.
If you need assistance signing up for an appointment or have questions regarding vaccine appointments, please click here to email our team.
*Best viewed in Google Chrome or FireFox web browsers.