Community Vaccination Clinic
To schedule your Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination appointment, register on the calendar below. Click here to read CDC guidance for COVID-19 vaccines including boosters.
Hours of Operation
Appointments are required.
Huntsville Hospital Fever & Flu Clinic
120 Governors Drive, Huntsville, AL 35801
The following Pfizer COVID-19 vaccinations are available:
- 12 years and older (NEW bivalent booster appointments)
DO NOT schedule an appointment if:
- The person receiving the vaccine is younger than 12 years of age.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 6 weeks or received monoclonal antibodies in the last 90 days.
- You are currently experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- You are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test.
Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine information
- FAQs (Ages 12 & up)
- CDC Vaccine Information Sheets by age:
- V-Safe after vaccination health checker | V-Safe verificador de salud después de la vacunación
If you need assistance signing up for an appointment or have questions regarding vaccine appointments, please click here to email our team.
Day of appointment:
Please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. Face masks are required for anyone 3 years old and over. Please bring a driver’s license or a photo ID. If the individual does not have a driver’s license bring a birth certificate or passport to verify the date of birth. A guardian/parent must be present to sign the legal consent for persons under the age of 14 to be vaccinated, show a photo ID and proof of guardianship. Individuals receiving the vaccine must meet CDC criteria. Please bring your vaccine card if you have one. There is a 15-minute observation period after you receive your vaccine. Thank you.
*Best viewed in Google Chrome or FireFox web browsers.