Location & Hours of Operation
120 Governors Drive • Huntsville, AL 35801 • Opens at 9 a.m. Monday – Friday
Who should come to the Fever & Flu Clinic?
- Children and adults ages 6 and older who exhibit a broad range of upper respiratory illnesses, including influenza, sore throat, strep throat, fevers or potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Patients will only be tested for COVID-19 if indicated by their exam.
As always, any person with a medical emergency such as shortness of breath or respiratory distress should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
If you come to the Fever & Flu Clinic
- Preliminary registration information will be collected while the patient remains in the car.
- Patients will wait in their car until they are contacted by cell phone or by the hospital attendant when it’s time to come inside for evaluation.
- Only the patient will be allowed inside the building, unless the patient is a child between 6-18 years of age or an elderly person who needs assistance.
Please bring the following items with you
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Cell phone, if you have one
The clinic visit will be billed to your health insurance. No money will be collected on-site.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms and are currently on chemotherapy, home oxygen or have other chronic medical issues, contact your primary care physician or go to the ER.
We anticipate demand for services provided by this clinic to exceed our ability to screen every patient in a timely manner. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.