Photographs, videos or audio recordings from any device are strictly prohibited.
Hours of Service
- COVID-19 testing, sick visits and monoclonal antibody treatment: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- COVID-19 vaccinations. Monday - Friday, 3 - 5 p.m. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins will be accepted during vaccination hours. Walk-ins must arrive 20 minutes propr to closing. Click here to make an appointment.
120 Governors Drive • Huntsville, AL 35801 (on the corner of Governors Drive and Franklin Street)
- COVID-19 testing is available for ages 2 and up without a physician referral.
- Sick visits with our provider is available for patients 16 years of age and older who exhibit a broad range of upper respiratory illnesses, including influenza, sore throat, strep throat, fevers or potential exposure to COVID-19. Sick visits for children under the age of 16 should go to the Pediatric ER at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children.
- Monoclonal antibody treatment
- COVID-19 vaccinations
As always, any person with a medical emergency such as shortness of breath or respiratory distress should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Cell phone, if you have one
- The clinic visit will be billed to your health insurance. No money will be collected on-site.
- Individuals will be notified by phone of their test results.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms and are currently on chemotherapy, home oxygen or have other chronic medical issues, contact your primary care physician or go to the ER.