Photographs, videos or audio recordings from any device are strictly prohibited.
120 Governors Drive • Huntsville, AL 35801 (on the corner of Governors Drive and Franklin Street)
Open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Children and adults ages 14 and older who exhibit a broad range of upper respiratory illnesses, including influenza, sore throat, strep throat, fevers or potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Children under the age of 14 should go to the Pediatric ER at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children.
- Patients will only be tested for COVID-19 if indicated by their exam.
As always, any person with a medical emergency such as shortness of breath or respiratory distress should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
What happens at the clinic
When patients arrive, their name and phone number are taken by clinic staff in the parking lot. Patients will be asked to wait in their car until it is their turn to come into the clinic. Once called to go in the clinic, patients will walk into the North entrance of the building and go to the second floor where they will be registered and evaluated for testing.
Asymptomatic patients are encouraged to use the Drive-through COVID-19 Specimen Collection Site at John Hunt park when it is open. Click here for Drive-through collection dates and times.
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Cell phone, if you have one
The clinic visit will be billed to your health insurance. No money will be collected on-site.
- Turnaround time for COVID-19 test results is one week.
- Individuals will be notified by phone of their test results.
We anticipate the demand for services provided by this clinic to exceed our ability to screen every patient in a timely manner. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms and are currently on chemotherapy, home oxygen or have other chronic medical issues, contact your primary care physician or go to the ER.