Photographs, videos or audio recordings from any device are strictly prohibited.
Hours of Service
- Ages 2 and up: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
120 Governors Drive • Huntsville, AL 35801 (on the corner of Governors Drive and Franklin Street)
- COVID-19 testing is available without a physician referral.
- Sick visits with our provider is available for patients 16 years of age and older who exhibit a broad range of upper respiratory illnesses, including influenza, sore throat, strep throat, fevers or potential exposure to COVID-19. Sick visits for children under the age of 16 should go to the Pediatric ER at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children.
- Monoclonal antibody IV therapy is a one-time treatment approved for emergency use by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration that can slow the progression of COVID-19 symptoms if given early in the course of the disease. Click this link for more information.
As always, any person with a medical emergency such as shortness of breath or respiratory distress should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Cell phone, if you have one
- The clinic visit will be billed to your health insurance. No money will be collected on-site.
- Individuals will be notified by phone of their test results.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms and are currently on chemotherapy, home oxygen or have other chronic medical issues, contact your primary care physician or go to the ER.