13596 US 231/431, Suite 2 • Hazel Green, AL 35750 • (256) 428-4950
Hours of service: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Jennifer Quillin, MD, FAAP, is originally from Huntsville and joined Hazel Green Pediatrics in 2003. She completed her pediatric residency training at Vanderbilt University Children's Hospital.
Porsche Roberson, MD, is originally from Chattanooga and has been a pediatrician since 2007. Dr. Roberson has provided pediatric care in Hazel Green since 2021.
Meagan Smith, MD, is originally from Mississippi. She completed her pediatric residency training at Arkansas Children's Hospital. Dr. Smith has provided pediatric care in Hazel Green since 2023.
Trust our physicians to meet your child's general health care needs. We provide care to all children newborn to 19 years of age and manage seamless referrals to local specialists.
- Care for children with undefined symptoms and complaints (sore throats, earaches, asthma, attention deficient disorder, etc.) who need help diagnosing their illness
- Newborn hospital care
- Childhood routine checkups
- Preoperative examinations
- Immunizations and immunization cards for daycare and school requirements
- Complete physicals for sports participation
- WIC program participation
- North Alabama Community Care program participation
- Preventive medicine screening care
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses
- Collaborative care of patients with local schools (medication and special needs)
- Vaccine For Children Immunization program participation
Office visits are by appointment only. Appointments may be scheduled by contacting the clinic at (256) 428-4950. Be prepared to provide:
- Current insurance information
- Mailing address
- Daytime/evening/cell phone numbers
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for registration. In addition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and photo identification
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment
To cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance policies are accepted including Medicaid, Tricare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.