Hours of Service: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. - Noon
|Download a new patient packet||Medical release forms|
|Fax referral form||Map|
Dr. Kimberly Limbo is a board certified pediatric neurologist specializing in the evaluation and treatment of children suffering from seizures, headaches, cerebral palsy and developmental delay from birth to 18 years of age.
- Video-EEG monitoring
- Baclofen pump management
- Management of vagus nerve stimulators
- Botox® injections for treatment of spasticity
Initial consultations with Dr. Limbo are by physician referral only. Referring physicians are contacted with appointment information upon receipt of a completed referral form, insurance referrals and copies of any pertinent clinic notes and test results.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Method of payment
- Cash, checks and credit cards (Discover, Master Card and Visa) are accepted
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the counter medications, herbs and vitamins
If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
All messages are given to the appropriate personnel as soon as possible, and every attempt is made to return telephone calls during regular work hours. There are times, however, when we can not answer calls within the same day they are received. Please tell the receptionist if your call is urgent, if it must be returned the same day or if a response is needed by a particular time. Again, so that we can accurately reach you, please confirm your contact telephone numbers with the clinic.
Refills should be requested during regular office visits. Your options for refills outside of office visits include:
- Local pharmacies -You may call the pharmacy directly and request that a refill request be faxed to the clinic.
- Mail-order pharmacies - You may contact the mail-order pharmacy directly and request that a refill request be faxed to the clinic.