Blackwell Medical Tower • 201 Sivley Road, Suite 620 • Huntsville, AL 35801
Hours of service: Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
(closed for lunch Noon – 1 p.m.)
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of women with gynecologic malignancies. We believe in balancing quality of life with aggressive treatment and in the importance of including patients and their families in decisions and discussions about their care.
With specialized training in gynecologic oncology, we are able to develop personalized treatment plans using the most advanced clinical methods for diagnosis, surgery and treatment.
- Evaluation/management of gynecologic cancers and complex benign gynecologic issues
- Genetic risk assessment
- Complex pelvic surgeries
- Surgical risk reduction
- Minimally invasive techniques such as DaVinci robotic surgery
- Chemotherapy (oral, intravenous and intraperitoneal)
Initial appointments are by referral from your primary care physician. Follow-up appointments for existing patients can be made by calling the office at (256) 265-4600.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and photo ID
- List of all current medications including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment
- Completed new patient packet
To cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Services provided by TVGO are covered by most insurance plans. Please call your insurance provider if you have any questions about your policy.