910 Adams Street, Suite 220 • Huntsville, AL 35801 • (256) 265-1800
Hours of Service: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (closed for lunch 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.) and Friday, 8 a.m. - Noon
Map Physician Referral Form Download a New Patient Packet
Pediatric Surgeons Dr. James Gilbert and Dr. Zaria Murrell manage all aspects of pediatric general surgery. They accept consultations from pediatricians, family practice physicians, internal medicine physicians and local specialists from north Alabama and southern Tennessee to provide a seamless continuum of care.
- Surgical pediatric evaluation and treatment of a variety of serious conditions in neonates, infants, children and adolescents
- Coordinated care with your child’s primary care physician
- Comprehensive pediatric general surgical care for hospitalized patients
Consultations with Dr. Gilbert and Dr. Murrell are by appointment only. Appointments may be scheduled by contacting the clinic directly. Be prepared to provide:
- Current insurance information
- Mailing address
- Daytime/evening/cell phone numbers
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for parking and registration. In addition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Method of payment
- Current medication or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the counter medications, herbs and vitamins
If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
All messages are given to the appropriate personnel as soon as possible, and every attempt is made to return telephone calls during regular work hours. There are times, however, when we cannot answer calls within the same day they are received. Please tell the receptionist if your call is urgent, if it must be returned the same day or if a response is needed by a particular time. Again, so that we can accurately reach you, please confirm your contact telephone numbers with the clinic.