Blackwell Medical Tower • 201 Sivley Road, Suite 520 • Huntsville, AL 35801
Hours of service: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch Noon - 1 p.m.)
Anjaneyulu Alapati, MD
Dr. Anjaneyulu Alapati, board-certified in clinical neurology, clinical neurophysiology and EMG
- Evaluations of neurological disorders in adults including headaches and migraines, strokes, seizures, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease
- EMG and nerve-conduction studies in the clinic with results reported back to the referring physicians within two days for the evaluation and treatment of lumbar and cervical radiculopathy, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy, myasthenia and muscle disorders
- Inpatient diagnostic services include but are not limited to EEG, long-term EEG monitoring service and evoked potentials
- Management of spasticity, dystonia, neck, head and back pain and other central nervous system disorders with Botox® treatments
- Written consultation reports and plan of treatment within seven days for referring physicians
Consultations with Dr. Alapati are by appointment only and initially made through a primary care physician's office.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and photo identification
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment (cash, check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa)
To cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance policies are accepted including Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.