Our Imaging Services Department provides digital diagnostic and interventional radiology to help physicians diagnose and treat patients’ conditions. Digital technology ensures better images for radiologists to provide quicker results.
To schedule an appointment, call (256) 801-6283 or (800) 510-0736.
- To schedule a patient, call (256) 801-6282.
- Click the buttons below to download the Interventional Radiology forms.
- 3T MRI
- Bone Density Testing
- Breast MRI
- Breast Ultrasound
- CT (Computed Tomography)
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Digital Mammography
- Interventional Radiology
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- MRI Guided Breast Biopsy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Radiology
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography)
- Stereotactic Guided Breast Biopsy
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy
Locations and Modalities
To learn which locations offer the different imaging services, please click here.