Elevating health care
Huntsville Hospital is recognized as one of America’s best by U.S. News and World Report. The new Orthopedic & Spine Tower at Huntsville Hospital takes that same amazing care to a new facility that opens this summer.
Soaring seven stories tall in the heart of Huntsville Hospital’s downtown campus, the tower is packed with the latest technology and other special touches to ensure a safe, comfortable, relaxing stay. More than just a pretty building, it’s a destination for anyone who wants to experience life-improving orthopedic and spine care.
- 24 surgical suites customized for orthopedic, spine and sports medicine procedures
- Quick and easy check-in
- Covered on-site parking
- Room service menu for patients
- Downtown’s first Panera Bread
- Robotic surgery for pinpoint control
- 72 spacious private rooms overlooking Monte Sano mountain, downtown and the Medical District
- Joint Camp therapy program for faster recovery from knee and hip replacement
- 24/7 care from specially-trained Huntsville Hospital nurses, aides, techs and physical therapists
- High Performing for knee and hip replacement*
- Best Hospital in North Alabama, No. 2 in state*
A New Day. A New Beginning. – Huntsville Hospital Orthopedic & Spine Tower.
*2020-21 U.S. News and World Report