The Continuing Medical Education (CME) Committee of Huntsville Hospital believes that continuing medical education for health care professionals is a vital part of quality patient care. A comprehensive and growing CME program benefits the community and those who serve it through the medical profession.
Also, check our conferences for CME education credit.
Huntsville Hospital is accredited by the Medical Association of the State of Alabama to sponsor medical education for physicians.
Huntsville Hospital CME Committee
- Chair: Tom Bell, M.D. − Radiology
- Emeritus: Prasad Rao Kakani, M.D. − General Surgery
- Theresa Coomer, M.D. – Internal Medicine
- Priya Gore, M.D. − Pathology
- Farrah Ibrahim, M.D. − Internal Medicine
- Brenda Brooks, RN − Case Management
- Robert Chappell, Jr., M.D. − Vice President, Chief Medical Staff Office
- Richard Cramer, Pharm. D. − Pharmacy Department