5995 B. Hwy 72 E. • Gurley, AL 35748 • (256) 746-2700
Hours of service: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch Noon - 1 p.m.)
Friday, 7:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Download a new patient packet
Trust our physicians to meet your general health care needs. We provide care to all ages and manage seamless referrals to local specialists.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints (shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.) who need help diagnosing their illness
- Childhood check-ups and immunizations
- Complete physicals for sports participation or employment
- Preventive medicine screening care (scheduling mammograms, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, prostate cancer screening, cholesterol screening, blood pressure screening, etc.)
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.) throughout various stages of illness
Office visits are by appointment only. Appointments may be scheduled by contacting the clinic at (256) 746-2700. Be prepared to provide:
- Current insurance information
- Mailing address
- Daytime/evening/cell phone numbers
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for registration. In addition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and photo identification
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment
- Completed new patient packet
To cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance policies are accepted including Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.