(256) 265-9355 (WELL)
Getting healthy and staying that way is on most everyone’s mind … how you achieve that goal is as unique as you are. Backed by the region’s most trusted hospital, the Huntsville Hospital Wellness Center can help you reach your goals.
- Convenience: when you join at one location, we invite you to use all three. We also offer access to other hospital-operated wellness facilities in North Alabama.
- Expertise: our facilities are staffed with exercise physiologists, personal trainers and registered dietitians.
- Flexibility: memberships are month-to-month with no annual contract.
Each 25,000 square foot facility includes:
- 75-foot heated swimming pool for water aerobics, independent swimming or exercise, group and private swim lessons for children and adults
- Whirlpool, steam room and dry sauna (Currently no steam room services at Madison location)
- Group exercise room
- Large selection of cardiovascular machines and strength equipment
- Free weight area
- Variety of classes for every fitness level
Optional services include:
- Boot Camp
- Massage therapy
- Personal training
- Nutritional counseling
- Metabolism testing
- Swimming lessons for adults and children
We highly recommend that all members schedule an assessment with one of our certified trainers. The assessment includes:
- Body composition
- Blood lipid profile
- Aerobic Capacity tests
- Measurements of strength, endurance, and flexibility
This initial assessment will help you determine your current fitness level so that our trainers can help you set obtainable goals, make exercise recommendations and track your progress.
The Introductory Personal Training package is our most popular service that includes:
- Personalized workout program
- 4 one-on-one sessions for the price of 3
A trainer will guide you through exercise routines that are designed specifically for you, increasing effectiveness, results and accountability. Limit of one per member.
Take the next step in reaching your health and fitness goals.