The Continuing Medical Education (CME) Committee of Huntsville Hospital believes that continuing medical education for health care professionals is a vital part of quality patient care. A comprehensive and growing CME program benefits the community and those who serve it through the medical profession.
Also, check our conferences for CME education credit.
Huntsville Hospital is accredited by the Medical Association of the State of Alabama to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Medical Association of the State of Alabama is recognized by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to accredit intrastate organizations offering continuing medical education for physicians.
Huntsville Hospital CME Committee
- Chair: Josephine Ndolo, M.D. − Radiology
- Priya Gore, M.D. − Pathology
- Farrah Ibrahim, M.D. − Internal Medicine
- Richard Cramer, Pharm.D. - Pharmacy
- Tamekia Hayes, PA-C - Advanced Practice
- Emeritus: Prasad Rao Kakani, M.D. − General Surgery
- Ex-Officio: Jonathan White, M.D. - Internal Medicine, Vice President of Medical Affairs
- Committee Liaisons:
- Candace Newby - CME Manager
- Kristen Oglesby, RN, BSN - Education Analyst