The Continuing Medical Education (CME) Committee of Huntsville Hospital believes that continuing medical education for health care professionals is a vital part of quality patient care. A comprehensive and growing CME program benefits the community and those who serve it through the medical profession.
Also, check our conferences for CME education credit.
Huntsville Hospital is accredited by the Medical Association of the State of Alabama to provide medical education for physicians. The Medical Association of the State of Alabama is recognized by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to accredit intrastate organizations offering continuing medical education for physicians.
Huntsville Hospital CME Committee
- Chair: Austin Bourgeois, M.D. − Radiology
- Emeritus: Prasad Rao Kakani, M.D. − General Surgery
- Priya Gore, M.D. − Pathology
- Farrah Ibrahim, M.D. − Internal Medicine
- Richard Cramer, Pharm.D. - Pharmacy
- Tamekia Hayes, PA-C - Advanced Practice
- Robert Chappell, Jr., M.D. − Vice President, Chief Medical Staff Office